As we’re all aware, coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread rapidly across the globe. It’s not only a worry for our health, but also how our businesses function and thrive day-to-day.
That’s why BT Redcare is committed to providing and maintaining our services and support during this uncertain time. We want to assure you that we’re here to help you keep your business running, whilst ensuring the utmost safety and welfare of our colleagues and customers.
How we will support you
We want to provide you with clear visibility of our plans and commitments. Please contact us if you need further information.
- We’ve implemented contingency plans to maintain our normal high service levels
- Our Regional Account Managers are still contactable by phone and email whilst we follow the working from home policy
- Our Technical helpdesk is still open 24/7 should you have any issues
- We have sufficient stock available and will continue to fulfil orders
- We’re working with suppliers to ensure that we have enough stock to cover our customers for the foreseeable future
Please note that deliveries may be impacted and may take longer than usual to reach our customers. ParcelForce deliver on behalf of BT Redcare, you can find out more about how the coronavirus is impacting their services here.
If you’re an installer, please speak to your ARC about our updated policy on extending the billing on activation period.
Openreach has announced their decision to prioritise essential work for critical national infrastructure, essential public services, vulnerable customers and those without service. This means that whilst our Redcare bundled product ‘Ultimate with a line’ can still be ordered as normal, the engineering visit to provision the line will be implemented from June 2020*.
As always, we’re committed to offering you and your customers the best service possible. We’ll continue to monitor the situation, and provide updates as and when necessary.
Read the full update and find out more on the Openreach website.
From the team here at BT Redcare, we hope that you keep safe and well.
* This applies to Ultimate Service with a line only.