- Products & services
- Alarm signalling
- CCTV & Surveillance Networks
- Control room
Crucial new certification assures great performance
We're proud that our leading Redcare Secure Solo product now has crucial, third-party certification that meets rigorous insurance requirements for Alarm Transmission Systems (ATS). This LPS 1277 certification is the strongest assurance you can get that your alarm signalling system is the best choice available.
Secure Solo is a cost effective Grade 2 signalling service designed for use where there is no landline or as a digi replacement.
Based on our standard Secure product and using wireless signalling it can be installed anywhere that receives a good GPRS signal.
- With no call costs and providing standards compliant Grade 2 signalling it is an ideal replacement for a digital communicator
- Easily upgraded to Secure 2, 3 and IP to meet customers changing needs over time
- Supplied with our roaming SIM as standard for highest network performance
- Secure Upload / Download functionality allows installers to securely access their alarm panels remotely allowing fast, effective, around the clock support and without the need for a costly site visit
- Allows customers without a fixed line to benefit from a high quality monitored alarm system
- Easily moved from one location to another and suitable for rapid deployment such as urgent service provision, temporary deployment and short term use*
- Ideal for construction sites, vacant properties, remote buildings, cabins and outbuildings
- Mobile assets, such as boats, heavy machinery, caravans, catering trailers etc. are also perfectly suited**
- Simple, easy to fit and maintain, it is backed by our customary 24/7 365 help desk, regional engineering support, local training and general service
By choosing Secure Solo homes, businesses and assets will be protected for the future, as well as the present. Should needs change, Secure Solo can be adapted accordingly.
*Minimum rental is for 12 months; however a unit location can be changed as many times as you want in that rental period.
**Mobile assets refer to assets sited in a fixed location. e.g. a boat moored in a harbour. It's the customer responsibility to notify the ARC of the location of the asset and if that location changes. Secure Solo will only signal an event, not the location of that event.
Want to know more about Redcare Secure Solo?
Download the technical product information or the brochure via the links below:Secure Solo brochure
(PDF 332kb) Secure Solo Brochure (Ireland)
(PDF 460kb) Redcare Secure technical product information
(PDF 289kb) Redcare Secure technical product information (Ireland)
Or download a case study:Octagon Home and Business Protection - Upload / Download
(PDF 255kb) Express Site Solutions - Redcare Secure Solo